Bowens, the UK lighting manufacturer, has announced a new daylight only LED panel for videographers (and stills photographers).The 30x30cm panel provides 4200 Lux of high quality, brilliant 5600°K daylight and retails at £714.00 (inc. VAT). There's no word on availability and the Limelite website is showing the panels and accessories as currently 'out-of-stock'.
Bowens’ Limelite launches new ‘three times brighter’ LED panel for videographers
Bowens has launched Mosaic Daylight - a new high specification, lightweight LED panel for both studio and location video lighting and photography.
The company, which is marketing the unit under its new Limelite videography subdivision, says the panel is capable of producing output three times brighter than more expensive lights of similar size.
The rugged 30x30cm panel provides 4200 Lux of high quality, brilliant 5600°K daylight and retails at £714.00 (inc. VAT).
Robert Cook, Bowens marketing director said: “This new panel with its multiple power, control, mounting and usage options, together with the renowned Bowens build quality, is one of the most versatile, reliable and value for money LED panels on the market. It features 576 ultra-bright LEDs, dimmable from 100-0% - providing output around three times as bright as more expensive, similar-sized lights. The difference can be clearly seen in the amount of usable light projected over greater distances.
The Mosaic, with its mains power and industry standard V-lock battery operation available out of the box is ready to go when you are – anytime and anywhere.
The unique intuitive onboard digital control panel with its bright, clear digital display makes operating the Mosaic quick and easy and with full DMX ‘in and out’ control, remote functionality is equally simple.”
He added: “LED panels are traditionally seen as video lighting but the new Mosaic Daylight features a unique f/stop mode which converts the display to show light output in f/stops – making this panel equally practical for photographers.”
• Compact, lightweight, 30x30cm daylight LED panel.
• Strong metal construction designed to withstand professional handling.
• Ultra-bright 576 LED configuration provides 4200Lux at 1m.
• Stable 5600K daylight output to +/- 200K.
• Bright LED control display provides clear indication of light output and DMX settings.
• Option to display output in numeric increments of f-stop.
• RJ45 DMX in and out on-board as standard.
• Kit includes V-mount battery adaptor plus multi-voltage AC mains adaptor.
• Optional Anton Bauer battery adaptor available.
• Mounts to any 5/8" support devices including stands, booms and HiGlide fittings.
• 2 and 4-panel mounting kits available for building larger banks of light.
* A complete range of accessories including barn doors, colour control filters and battery mounts is also available for the Mosaic. And UK, Euro and USA power cables are available separately to allow videographers and photographers to use the Mosaic Daylight LED panel anywhere in the world.
The new LED panel is available from video and photographic dealers. More information is available on the Limelite website at www.limelite.uk.com