Epson launches Artisan 1430 wide-format printer
New Epson Artisan 1430 Takes Wide Format Photo Printing to the Next Level of Performance with Wireless Connectivity
Latest Artisan Printer Offers Gallery-Worthy Prints up to 13” X 19” for a Range of Creative and Professional Projects
LONG BEACH, Calif. – Jan. 9, 2012 – Epson America, Inc., a leading provider of superior performing desktop printing solutions, today introduced the Epson Artisan® 1430 wide-format printer. Offering brilliant, Ultra Hi-Definition prints as large as 13”x 19”, convenient wireless networking and mobile printing, the Artisan 1430 enables photo enthusiasts and professionals alike to complete a wide range of creative and professional projects.
The Artisan 1430 delivers professional quality photos by leveraging Epson’s exclusive Advanced MicroPiezo® print head with DX5™ technology for accurate ink placement, smooth gradations and amazing skin tones. The Artisan 1430 offers Wi-Fi CERTIFIEDTMn1 wireless networking to easily share the printer with anyone on the network – as well as Epson iPrint app – to print and share from a smartphone, iPhone®, tablet or other device. With superior media handling capabilitiesto create gallery-quality prints on a host of popular borderless sizes –including 4”x6”, 13”x19” and 12”x12” – and Adobe® Photoshop® Elements bonus software, the printer is ideal for a range of projects– from brochures and posters to photo enlargements andpersonalized CDs/DVDs.
“The Artisan 1430 was designed with the creative professional and photo enthusiast in mind, delivering superior photo quality, unprecedented media handling capabilities, and convenient wireless connectivity that continue to set the Artisan line apart from the competition,” said Gregg Brunnick, group product manager, Epson America, Inc. “Consumers will be amazed at the level of performance and results they are able to achieve with the all new Artisan 1430 wide-format printer.”
Additional High-Performance Epson Artisan 1430 Features:
· Ultra Hi-Definition photos that are smudge, scratch and water resistant2
· PC-free printing and sharing documents and photos from a smartphone, iPhone®, tablet or other mobile devices3 with Epson iPrint
· Photos last up to 200 years in storage and up to 98years on display under glass4
· Customized photo enlargements, brochures, posters and scrapbook pages
· Professional-looking ink jet printable CDs/DVDs
· Image enhancement tools for automatic color and lighting correction and red eye removal
· Range of eco features and environmental qualifications including, ENERGY STAR® and RoHS compliance, and is designed to be recycled5
Pricing and Availability
The Epson Artisan 1430 ($299.99*) will be available in February through major computer, office and electronic superstores, a variety of retail stores nationwide and Epson’s retail site, www.epsonstore.com. For more information, please visit www.epson.com.