Gossen add Digisky meter to range
Nothing prepares you for this meter's slim design, it will fit most shirt pockets, though it is quite tall. This meter is a must if you use Elinchrom Skyport enabled remote syncing, as the Digisky wireless triggering built-in (and it's the only model to do so - the Sekonic L358/758 models has wireless triggering of PoctWizard based flash/strobes).
The super-flat, high-precision exposure meter from Gossen - lightweight and easy to operate
DIGISKY is the new compact high-precision exposure meter in the GOSSEN range of products for flash light and ambient light. It is the world’s first exposure meter equipped with a colour graphic display and has been specifically developed to meet the requirements of today’s professional and enthusiastic amateur photographers who demand high-tech details, design and handling. DIGISKY is suitable for the precise measurement of flash and ambient light, for use in studios and outdoor locations.
DIGISKY is equipped with a ring controller through which all functions may be selected very easily. Even functions for special tasks may be set individually by means of three pre-settings, which may be chosen according to the photographer's requirements. All measuring values may be indicated in full, ½ or 1/3 f-stops.
The DIGISKY has a built-in remote radio trigger, a TFT-LCD Colour Graphic display - even in dark ambience all measuring values may be read clearly. It also features a well-arranged menu structure with all information at a glance. Comfortable triggering of your studio lighting - up to 4 groups may be selected and triggered on 8 different radio frequencies, and individual configuration - up to three profiles may be programmed and selected.
• Large, bright TFT-LCD graphics display - all values can be read clearly and easily.
• Intuitive menu structure - all information can be seen at a glance.
• Measuring values can be indicated in full, 1/2 or 1/3 f-stops.
• Rotating, retractable diffuser allows switch-over between flat & spherical 180° measurements.
• Efficient workflow via easy-to-use, one-handed operating concept.
• Ring-Controller permits quick selection of all measuring functions in the menu.
• Functions for special tasks can be customised using three user-defined profiles.
• Integrated Radio Control – compatible with Elinchrom SkyPort triggering for studio lighting already included
• (more to follow) - up to 4 groups may be selected and triggered on 8 different frequencies.
• Battery charging & firmware updates via USB
• Compact dimensions, approx 139x66x15mm.
• Suggested Retail Price: £399.99 inc VAT
For further details please contact Intro2020 on 01628 674411 or visit the UK distributor's web site at www.intro2020.co.uk