There have been some sensational photography apps approved this month in the App Store. We have selected the top 10 most popular most downloaded, most useful and innovative apps to help you select the best apps for your magical device. Take a look at these...
HelloPhoto is here to resurrect photos taken on slides and negatives, reviving an art form that's slowly being overlooked in this digital era.
Using the various functions of HelloPhoto, you can simply do the following:
• Use the light table function to view, sort, and photograph your slides and negatives.
• Use the light table's adjustments to enhance your slides and negatives before photographing them.
• Use the camera to take photos of your slides and negatives, thus freeing them from obscurity and allowing you to share and post them.
PhotoSync - wirelessly transfers your photos and videos
PhotoSync will transform your photo handling forever.
Just select, choose target and you’re done. No need to be in front of your computer or entering IP-Addresses! Sending will continue in the background – even if you receive phone calls or are playing your favorite games.
One or thousands of photos/videos from your last trip – you can transfer them all at once.
PhotoSync keeps track of your actions and notes which photos/videos have already been transferred from your camera roll. Transfer new photos/videos with just one touch!
Artify turns your photos into works of art - instantly.
- Take or import photos and transform them with a single touch of the "Artify!" button into impressionistic artwork
- Reveal faces or other detail with a stroke of your finger, for a gorgeous mix of soft and sharp that will delight your friends and family
- Customize and create your own unique version of a favorite pic by turning your fingertip into a small, medium or large brush.
- Hit "Clear" to start again from a clean copy of the original photo
- Nothing to "learn" - Artify is instant and intuitive. One touch and your favorite photo is a masterpiece
- Share your artified pics in email, or post to Facebook or Twitter right from the app
- New photos and artified works are autosaved to camera roll for you to keep
- Create unlimited Artified versions of your pics. Each time you "Artify!" you create a unique interpretation of the image
George Lange Studio
This app was developed for the ipad from the ground up to show the way the images all relate to each other - from personal work to commercial images and everything in between. This app offers a unique opportunity to explore photography based on concepts rather than events. The experience of viewing these on an ipad brings the images straight to your fingertips, making a connection between you and the images with the tablet’s visual clarity.
DSLR Camera Remote HD
DSLR Camera Remote HD is the next-generation cable release for your Canon or Nikon DSLR camera. Just connect your camera to a WiFi enabled computer and you can instantly adjust its settings, fire the shutter, review images, get a live viewfinder preview, even start video recording using your iPad. DSLR Camera Remote HD is a must-have for remote shooting applications like high or low angles, self-portraits and studio photography. With its advanced bracketing and intervalometers, makes shooting for animation and HDR incredibly simple. All you need is your Canon EOS or Nikon DSLR and a WiFi enabled computer to start shooting now.
Wall Pics for Facebook - Millions of Fun Photos, Emoticons and Videos to Share
Update your Facebook status, as well as post to you and your friend's Facebook walls, using MILLIONS of fun:
★ Clip Art
★ Your own photos and images
PhotoRocket's not just a mobile solution but part of a family of photo sharing apps for many devices: PhotoRocket for Windows is available now and PhotoRocket for Mac is coming soon.
Features for photo sharing fanatics
• Share multiple photos at the same time
• Share to sites and people simultaneously
• Eliminates typical email sharing problems
• Full res copies backed up automatically
• Great stand-alone app
• Also available as an app for PC or Mac
Browse your photos on standard map or satellite map without drift issue!
★ Browser photos on maps. (support standard map and satellite map).
★ Photos taken in China can be displayed correctly on China map.
★ View GPS EXIF information.
★ Locate photo in the map.
★ Common current location drift issue in China region also can be fixed using Geo Album.
Grungetastic for the Photographer that loves everything grungy. Simple, fast, and the output is something very much less than elegant.
Grungetastic is the very best at creating grunge, distorted, and distressed images. If you are looking for a clean elegant photo then you are in the wrong place!
With a few taps of your finger Grungetastic will transform your photo into a grungy work of art.
You control everything from colors, to multiple overlays, to borders. The possibilities are truly endless. Don't settle for a simple app that gives you a few chosen styles when you can choose from infinite combinations.
Best Album for iPad
Best Album is one the best photo organizer apps on the app store.
1. Best Album access iPad photo database and create links for photos/videos, instead of duplicate copies. With those links, you are able to reorganize photos/videos into album and sub-album.
2. Good looking user interface, even you can change theme to make it better for you.
3. Drag and drop to sort Albums and photos
4. You're able to view the detail information of photos: exif/tiff tags and geo tag.
We have free codes of this app to giveaway, if you would like one just reply to this post telling us what you love most about TheAppWhisperer.com.