Phase One has updated Capture Pilot the iPhone app for Capture One Pro 6, that allows users to wirelessly view, zoom and pan high resolution images while shooting tethered. The update adds user ratings and color tagging, adds internet access to Capture Pilot servers away from the LAN and now allows variants and names to be shown in the browser. For more details including a link to download the app, please see the press release below.
Free iPad/iPhone App for Capture One Pro 6 adds user rating and tagging, remote viewing features
With Phase One's Capture Pilot app you can use your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch to wirelessly view, zoom and pan high resolution RAW, JPEG and TIFF images while you shoot. The new, unique and easy-to-use rating and tagging feature of Capture Pilot enables clients and colleagues on remote locations to participate in the shoot and to provide instant feedback.
What's New in Capture Pilot 1.1
1) User rating and color tagging of images to help assist the selection and editing process.
2) Access Capture Pilot servers outside the local network. This allows users on remote locations to see and provide feedback on your images in Capture One with their iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch where Internet access is available.
3) Variant numbers and names in browser
4) Preferences to show names below the images in the browser
5) A number of minor enhancements and bug fixes
Capture Pilot 1.1 requires Phase One Capture One Pro version 6.1 or Capture One DB version 6.1 (for digital backs). Capture Pilot 1.1 is available now and can be downloaded at: http://itunes.apple.com/app/capture-pilot/id404906435?mt=8#