OnOne Software Update DSLR Camera Remote Professional iPhone Edition
OnOne Software now have three iOS DSL Camera Remote Professional apps in the app store, these include one full iPhone version, one lite iPhone version and an iPad HD edition too. OnOne have just updated the iPhone versions and we have detailed what's included below.
This app allows you to connect your camera to a WiFi enabled computer so that you can instantly adjust its settings, fire the shutter, review images, get a live viewfinder preview, even start video recording (in-app purchase required) using your Apple iOS device. With its advanced bracketing and intervalometers, makes shooting for animation and HDR incredibly simple.
Added support for new cameras
• Canon 60D
• Nikon D7000
Improved preview zoom and pan
Save a low res version of an image to your device
Start, monitor and stop video recording on supported cameras (in-app purchase required)
DSLR Camera Remote requires the free server software on a Mac OSX or Windows host computer. You can download the server software from www.ononesoftware.com/iPhone.
• Remotely fire your DSLR Camera over any WiFi network
• Remotely adjust your DSLR Camera settings like White Balance, Shutter Speed, Aperture and Exposure Compensation
• Image Review lets you see the image you just photographed from your DSLR Camera on your iOS device
• LiveView mode lets you see through the camera's viewfinder right on your iPhone or iPod touch (requires the use of a supported camera)
• Start, monitor and stop video recording on supported cameras (in-app purchase required)
• Intervalometer – This lets you create a custom self-timer or take up to 999 shots from as little as 1 second apart to up to 1 day apart.
• Auto Bracketing mode for expanded exposure brackets, perfect for HDR.
• Burst Mode for continuous shooting.
• Great for difficult camera angles where it is difficult to see through the viewfinder
• Use it for self-portraits, you can compose and review your shot without having to move to the camera
• Use it for remote firing at weddings and sporting events
- EOS Rebel XT/350D/Kiss Digital N
- EOS Rebel XTi/400D/Kiss Digital X
- EOS Rebel Xsi/450D/Kiss X2
- EOS Rebel XS/1000D/KISS F
- EOS Rebel T1i/500D/Kiss X3
- EOS Rebel T2i/550D/Kiss X4
- EOS 20D
- EOS 30D
- EOS 40D
- EOS 50D
- EOS 60D
- EOS 5D
- EOS 5D Mark II
- EOS 7D
- EOS-1D Mark II
- EOS-1Ds Mark II
- EOS-1D Mark II N
- EOS-1D Mark III
- EOS-1Ds Mark III
- EOS-1D Mark IV
Note: Feature availability varies from camera to camera. Check the onOne website for details on your camera.