New Olympus VG-130 and VG-120 Entry Level Digital Cameras
The Olympus VG-130 and VG-120 are two new entry-level digital compact cameras. Billed as the ideal all-rounders, the VG130 and VG120 both offer a 5x wide optical zoom, 14 megapixels, 3 inch LCD screen, instant Movie Rec button and Digital Image Stabilisation. The VG-130 also offers a full-metal body. The Olympus VG-130 is available in silver, black, red or pink for under £100 / , the VG-120 in silver, black, red or blue for under £100 / , both from mid-January 2011.
More movies, less hassle
Olympus’ VG Series cameras are full of intelligent features that make it easier than ever to harness the brilliant lens to make beautiful memories. The separate Movie Rec button means users no longer have to work through the menu to start recording a movie in 720p High Definition quality. They just hit the red button and point. Thanks to automatic aids like AF Tracking, Intelligent Auto Mode (i-Auto), seven Magic Filters and SDHC/SDXC** compatibility, with a VG in their pocket they’re all set.
• 5x wide optical zoom lens (26-130mm*) for effortless close-ups and wide-angle shots
• 720p HD Movie with sound for capturing movies in excellent quality
• 14 Megapixels for high-quality full-size movies, stills and prints
• Digital Image Stabilisation for reducing blur
• 3” colour LCD (230,400 dots) for easily framing, reviewing and sharing shots
• Face Detection and Shadow Adjustment Technology for capturing people’s faces just as you want them
• Intelligent Auto Mode (i-Auto) and AF Tracking for easy setting and focussing
• Scene Mode for automatic settings that suit specific conditions (e.g., Landscape, Night)
• Magic Filters for adding creative effects to still photos: Punk, Pop Art, Pin Hole, Drawing, Fish Eye, Soft Focus, plus new Sparkle