DataMind Srl announces Jade Plugin 3.0 for Apple Aperture
DataMind Srl today is proud to announce Jade Plugin 3.0, their digital image processing plugin for Apple Aperture. Jade Plugin includes the same algorithms as DataMind's highly acclaimed digital image processing applications, Jade and Beryl. Implementing state-of-the-art algorithms to enhance color, contrast and dynamic range, remove red-eye effect and remove noise, Jade Plugin is an easy-to-use image enhancement tool that will automatically improve digital images directly in Aperture.
Jade provides manual controls to fine-tune the intensity value, increase the contrast and apply the colour correction for unbalanced images. The red-eye removal can be tuned by setting the threshold level, the intensity of correction and by directly selecting the eye or image area to be corrected.
Feature highlights include:
* One-Button Automatic Image Enhancement
* Automatic red-eye detection and removal
* Side-by-side image comparison
* Batch processing large volumes of images at once
* Enhancement of very large images (tested up to 16000x16000px)
* Fine-tune Intensity Values, Contrast and Colour Correction for unbalanced images
* Preservation of Colour Profiles
* 32/64 bit
* Mac OS X Version 10.5.6 Snow Leopard
* Apple Aperture 2.1 or later
* 35.0 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability
Jade Plugin 3.0 is 49.99 Euro and is available as a Free full-featured 30 day demo.